I received my kit yesterday and tested the pool this morning. My numbers are whacky! We have had a recurring issue of mustard algae. We have been pouring 1 gallon of bleach in per day until we got our test kit. That has been for the last 5 days. I hope that is why our FC levels are so high. From what I have read, we are at shock level.
pH 7.6 (at least that's ok )
So what's next? I'm new to this. Our pool company built a beautiful pool but the follow through and empty promises have been a nightmare to deal with. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
We live just south of houston. Average temps right now are 95-100F