I use bleach when at the property and tabs in the Rainbow when away. So from time to time I add tabs to the Rainbow. When I do this I shutdown the Rainbow as per the directions (set to zero, turn off pump for a minute to permit Rainbow to drain, turn on pump, then remove cap on the Rainbow.)
Then I peak over the top of the Rainbow to see how many tabs are in the Rainbow.
Now I have a face, eyebrow, temple skin rash and the dermatologist is asking "what are you exposed to?"
Is it possible that the vapor emerging from the Rainbow caused the rash? Ever heard of such a thing.