Aqualogic PS4 Cell Power Error (old prob, new twis) + flow ?

Sep 4, 2013
Hi all! Appreciate whatever help you can lend. I have the classic "Cell Power Error" on an 8 year old Aqualogic PS4 system. No burned solder joints on the K1 relay, but tried resoldering one that looked like it possibly had a crack.... no change. Same as all the others - cycling the breaker (even for a few seconds) resets it and it works for a period of minutes. An extra thing I noticed before the error message pops back up is that the salt level as well as the voltage and current readings all go to zero first. Any chance this starts with the salt measurement? Probably just have to suck it up and replace the board.... Anyone who has guidance \ link on best option to find a new board, I appreciate it. Also, do I need to worry about board version? Could I end up with a software issue from my Goldline control board and remote wireless control board?

Also, during my trouble shooting, I noticed that my flow switch signal is reading "Flow" 100% of the time! Even with the pump off. Fortunately, the system is shutting down OK on timer etc., but obviously, if I ever really lost flow, I'd burn up my pump. Can't pull it to look at it until this weekend. Wondering if there is any sage advice for me between now and then?

Thanks in advance for the feedback, and apologies if I could have found answers easily with an exhaustive forum search.... my brief search failed :)

Re: Aqualogic PS4 Cell Power Error (old prob, new twis) + fl

Welcome to TFP! :wave:

I know this is an older post and no one answered it, but wanted to encourage you to continue to post and ask questions. Not every question gets an answer, but we should have at least welcomed you to the forum.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.