Ansylbrite Quartz Finish

dubele

Jun 17, 2013
Southeast Pennsylvania
Hello everyone,

I am trying to decide what Ansylbrite finish (1 of 5) to go with and my salesman is useless. I asked him to send me pictures of pools where they have installed this type of finish. We viewed a couple at my house and I asked him to send me pictures....he will get an earful next time I see him.

Anyway...sorry for the rant! LOL!

I've googled Ansylbrite and have gotten nowhere. I don't know if the colors are standard, who Ansylbrite is, who makes it, etc. What I am trying to figure out is which color (Cobalt, Onyx, Emerald, Granite, or Sapphire) to go with.....I know each of these will yield a different pool water color....I'm amazed I can't find a site anywhere to show this. Any advise?....or am I looking in the wrong place?

Thanks,
Doug

Doug,
Are you happy with your Ansylbrite Quartz finish? WE are looking into this as a possibility for our pool. Also, could send a pic of your finished product? I am having a very difficult time finding pictures of the water with the different color choices of Ansylbrite. Thank you!

Does anyone else have info, opinions or pictures of Ansylbrite ? Anything would be appreciated!
Beth

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.