Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Ansylbrite Quartz Finish

1. Back To Top    #1

Ansylbrite Quartz Finish

Hello everyone,

I am trying to decide what Ansylbrite finish (1 of 5) to go with and my salesman is useless. I asked him to send me pictures of pools where they have installed this type of finish. We viewed a couple at my house and I asked him to send me pictures....he will get an earful next time I see him.

Anyway...sorry for the rant! LOL!

I've googled Ansylbrite and have gotten nowhere. I don't know if the colors are standard, who Ansylbrite is, who makes it, etc. What I am trying to figure out is which color (Cobalt, Onyx, Emerald, Granite, or Sapphire) to go with.....I know each of these will yield a different pool water color....I'm amazed I can't find a site anywhere to show this. Any advise?....or am I looking in the wrong place?

Thanks,
    Doug
    13,500 Gallon Gunite Aggregate Finish, DE, SWG, 2.0 HP pump, 1.0 HP pump for 3 Sheer Descents

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Ansylbrite Quartz Finish

Check this link out. Ansylbrite Quartz Finish Hopfully it helps!
    Massimo
    15X30 AG Vinyl (10,600 GAL) Hayward Power-Flo LX 1.5hp
    Hayward Sand Filter, Pool Rover JR, 12ML Solar Cover,
    TF100, BBB Method! POOL SCHOOL
    I Don't Get "Pool Stored!"

3. Back To Top    #3

Doug,
    Are you happy with your Ansylbrite Quartz finish? WE are looking into this as a possibility for our pool. Also, could send a pic of your finished product? I am having a very difficult time finding pictures of the water with the different color choices of Ansylbrite. Thank you!

Does anyone else have info, opinions or pictures of Ansylbrite ? Anything would be appreciated!
    Beth

4. Back To Top    #4

Massimo,
    Do you have any available pictures of the Ansylbrite Quartz colors showing the color pool water they yield?
    Thank you
    Beth