7th Year of BBB and still going strong!

reindeerboy

LifeTime Supporter
May 27, 2008
Jamestown, ND
Just wanted to let all the beginners know that the method works. I am on my 7th year and it has been wonderful. Much cheaper and I seem to find new ways to tweak things every year to continually cheapen things up! I plan to continue to keep the pool open as long as possible. Sounds like good temps through this week and into the next so that would be great considering the crappy spring we had this season. Turned out to be a pretty good weather pool year thus far.

A bit chilly this morning as you can see in the pics below, but the early morning swim was fan freaking tastic! Water is 80 yet and should stay there for the next 10 days.

My plan is to leave the pool open until 7-10th of October hopefully this year. Swimming will stop mid September it looks like, but that's fine as I would rather have the pool open and enjoy the clear water as long as I can. Winter was 7.5 months long last year! I do like winter, but not willing to give up summer just yet.

Have a great Labor Day everyone!

Cheers! :cheers:

Congrats! :goodjob: Pool looks great.

reindeerboy said:
...I seem to find new ways to tweak things every year to continually cheapen things up!
Yep, me too. I'm wrapping up year 2 of BBB. Each year it seems to get easier and am using my main chems (bleach and MA) and pool pump more efficiently.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.