Pool build Ohio finally started!

May 7, 2013
We finally started our pool build in NE Ohio. Walls are up and things seem to be on track. I will be posting pictures once we get a bit further along. I've been documenting the process. It's been a long wait, but now that we finally see progress it's been worth it.

Question. They should be done with the pool next week, I don't think the patio will be done until mid week after. Since its almost closing time should we even open this year? Kids are excited and we have a heater, but I'm not sure if we should open to just close it a few weeks later. I wouldn't mind getting experience in the process. But I'm just not sure. PB will open and close first year as part of our contract to walk us through it.

Thoughts? Should we open or just close and open next year?

I say we'll be warm into the beginning of October this year in the Northeast, but that's because I just got a pool this summer and want to use it as long as I can! How big is the pool - though if you have a heater, that doesn't matter. My vote is OPEN!

Thanks. I think it would be hard to see it done and not open it at all. It's 18x36. It reminds me of when my parents would buy me a bike or skateboard for Christmas. Here it is .... Now put it in the basement for four months.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.