Something under liner!!!

Aug 22, 2013
The liner has been installed and as we're filling I noticed one of the decorative rail cap covers must have fell under the liner! The object is about 8" frim the side & the water is about 8-12" high. I have stopped the water filling. Should we try to remove 3-4 of the top rails, the stabilizer rails and the coping and try to retrieve the object?

Help!

:hammer:

We Fixed IT!!!

We had to remove four sections of the top rail, coping and plastic stabilizer rails, two people got into the pool and pulled the liner up and into the pool far enough for me to reach the cap cover with the skim net. The water was about calf high but with about three pulls we were able to reach it. Put everything back together and we are now back to filling!

Thanks for all your help!

Bonnie

It was a big smile. This is our first pool. I worked the past 13 years at a pool supply company that has since shut down & growing up we had a pool. But this is our first pool together and I talked dear hubby into installing it ourselves to save $1500. A couple of times we regretted not splurging on the install (the walls for one) but we have done it! It was not easy with the temps in the sun during the day reaching 138!!!! But we can say we put all our our blood, sweat and tears into this project and now that we saved a little money we can build a deck for the pool!

Lots of great information here and ALOT of positive attitudes!

Thanks so much

Bonnie

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.