Confusion about Pentair Intelliflo manual operation

May 2, 2013
Dallas area
Hello - I have had my pool running for about a week. I have a Pentair intelliflo pump with no automation. I am running it on high speed for 2 hours and low speed for 8 hours right now. My pool is 18,000 gal. I think I get 1 turn of the pool in the 1st 2 hours but I have a SWG and am running it longer for the chlorine. My question is if I make a manual speed adjustment during a program, the manual says that it runs this mode until the next scheduled speed. My question is, what happens if I made that adjustment on the last time schedule of the day.

Thank you,

Anthony

From the Pentair Manual:
Manual Operation: Speed buttons 1-4 can be programmed for Manual operation. This means the
speed button is pressed and then the start button and the pump runs a programmed speed. Speeds
5-8 can not be programmed for Manual operation because there are no buttons associated with
them.
To operate the pump in Manual Mode, press one of the four speed buttons, and press the Start/Stop
button to run the assigned speed for that button. When the pump is running a Manual Speed Setting
(speed 1, 2, 3 or 4 button pressed manually) and a scheduled speed is set to run, the scheduled
speed will take priority regardless of speed number of RPM. When the Scheduled Speed's time is
over, it will not revert back to the manually pressed speed. If the pump is running a schedule and a
speed button is pressed manually, the pump will run the manually selected speed until the next
scheduled speed program.

If I am understanding your question correctly, the pump will run whatever speed you have chosen manually until the next scheduled speed change. In my case, my pump is set to run from 8:30 AM - 7:30 PM. If I manually adjust the speed anytime between 8:30A and 7:30P, my pump will run at that new manually set speed until 8:30A the following morning when it will revert to the scheduled speed setting.

Regards,

Jay

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.