Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Pool School

1. Back To Top    #1
    Missouri City (suburb of Houston, TX)

Pool School

Hey all, just wanted to draw your attention to the "Pool School" link at the top of the page. It's still not completed, but quite a few additional articles have been added since last week. For the most part, these are still not in the sequence that I want them in, other than broad categories. Once the rest of the articles are up, I'll arrange them so that each article builds upon the last. I hope to have it completed by the end of the week.

There are probably still a few formatting errors that show up as lots of ??? marks. I'm in the process of correcting them but it has to be done one article at a time so it will probably be another day or two before that is done.

TFP Founder

My Pool: 13K gal IG gunite with 7' spa, Pentair Cartridge Filter, Intellichlor IC40 SWG, Polaris 280 Cleaner, TF-100 Test Kit w/ salt test.

2. Back To Top    #2
    Toms River, NJ

Re: Pool School

Very nice layout. I go back and read over them every so often. Memory is the first to go.
    IG 18x36 oval vinyl, Spill over spa, Northstar 2hp-2spd, 2.5" piping, S310T 500lb Sand filter, 400k gas heater, AutoPilot SWCG