Nature 2 vision pro

Aug 30, 2013
I hear a lot of bad news when it comes to the nature 2 . Can I keep the mineral pack out and still use the chlorine side of it ? Or just get rid of it all together. One thing is I bought a big container of 1" tri chlor tabs. for it to refill the pack inside and need to use them up. Thats why I ask if i can still use it just as a chlorine additive for the pool.

Hi welcome to TFP! You can use the tabs if you test the water and keep an eye on the CYA level. You want to keep the CYA between 30 and 50 ppm. The tabs will add CYA to the water along with the chlorine so always test the CYA level before adding more tabs. when the CYA is at the maximum recommended level switch to liquid chlorine and save the tabs for when you need a boost of CYA. The tabs will keep a long time in storage as long as they are kept dry. There is not a problem with using them as long as you use them wisely.

To test your water we recommend a high quality FAS/DPD test kit such as the Taylor K2006 or the TF100. These kits are usually found online only, and there is a link to the TF100 in my signature.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.