Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: why we do what we do.

1. Back To Top    #1

why we do what we do.

My youngest (7yrs) I guess brought this home from school today the fourth day of school this year, she's asleep already & I just saw it. It says "draw pictureS" She thought one would suffice. I think the brown spots at the bottom underneath the vertical beams must be the wood feet I made this year.

------------------------------------
    18' Summer escapes with original skimmer + intex pump + intex sand filter w/ Zeolite, Intex SWG. 1x ecosaver 50sqft solar panel with dedicated pump.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: why we do what we do.

Makes it all worthwhile , doesn't it!
    Gold Supporter, TFP Lifetime Supporter, 26,680 gal Plaster IGP 3.5 - 10' depth / Attached Waterfall Spa, Manually Chlorinated, Triton Sand Filter, 1.5 HP * 1.1 SF = 1.65 SFHP 1-speed Pentair WhisperFlo WF-26 Pump, 400K BTU NG Teledyne Laars Series One Heater, Polaris 360, Test Kit Comparison, Chlorine/CYA Chart, SLAMing Your Pool, OCLT
    A good test kit is an investment, not an expense.

3. Back To Top    #3

I wanna be 7 again. Ok..Ok........I'm regressing I know!
    16x32x52" Steel Cornelius Miramar AGP Vinyl liner 13,100 gal. Buried 2 ft.
    2 Speed Hayward Power-Flo Matrix 85 g.p.m. 22" 250lb. sand filter hard plumbed
    Pool Rover Jr., Pool Blaster Max, Diver Dave TF100 Test Kit/Speed Stir
    Margaritaville Frozen Concoction Maker, Liqour Chiller, & Drink Mixer & Party Tub----Collect 'um all!

4. Back To Top    #4

There you go!! That's exactly why we do this!! Those memories will never be forgotten.
    18x36 Lagoon vinyl IG DIY sport bottom 3.5-5-3.5 18K gal. Hayward Tri-Star 1 1/2 HP 2 Speed, Hayward 27" 350lb. sand filter, Hayward Aquarite w/ T-15, 1 skimmer, 2 returns, 2 step jets, 4 deck jets, 1 waterfall, TF-100

5. Back To Top    #5

How sweet
    TFP Moderator TF100 Test Kit TF100 TestKit YouTube Channel PoolMath
    You're done SLAMing when:
    1)You lose 1ppm or less FC overnight, & 2)You have .5ppm CC's or less, & 3)your water is clear.

~ One should not use a sledge hammer to swat a mosquito. ~

If you found TFP helpful and we saved you money ... Become a TFP Supporter!

6. Back To Top    #6

Awesome....nothing better than a happy child in a clean pool!!!! And she just proved it.....
    32000 gallon, inground, fiberglass, Aqua-Rite SWG, Pentair 420 sqft cartridge filter (Installed-ya baby), Hayward Super II pump 1.5 hp, 144k BTU heat pump, Dolphin Dx5 Plus, and a good test kit from Duraleigh!

7. Back To Top    #7

My son and I took our first swim in our new pool last night. They don't even have the concrete decking poured yet, but the PB said we could jump in if we wanted. There was no way I wasn't going to swim and no way I was getting in with out my son with me. You can't put a price on family memories!!!
    21K gallon 18'6" x 36' 6" Grecian IG Pool. Hayward Swim Clear cartridge filter and 1HP Hayward pump
    Will be installed at the end of July!!!