I know I had algae but caught it very early. It was green and vacuumed up easily. I have been shocking my pool for 2-3 weeks now. I have keep shocking it because stuff would appear on the bottom of the pool but it's a burnt orange color not green. It vacuums up very easily as well. My water is crystal clear. I have kept my pool at a shock level of at least 10. Last night it was at a 10 after sunset. I added 60 ounces of 10% to bring it up to a level of 15 because I didn't think I would have time to add it in the morning before work. Well I checked the level this morning before sunrise and it read 14.5 (29 drops). So I passed the OCLT! Now I'm thinking the burnt orange deposits may be rust sediment. What do you think? If it is rust sediment how do I clear it up?
I didn't do a full test this morning.
CYA 20 (I know I need to raise this a little more)
My TA is usually reads 90
pH Pool is over shock level so no test