no photo; It is similar to or is a Hayward SPX0710X32. The last time I bought one the valve inlet and outlet were a different dimension apart than the filter inlet and outlet. I didn't need the valve body at the time so I threw it away and just replaced the upper portion. Now that I need the body I am worried about ordering online, getting the wrong one and have to go through the return hassle.

Do you have a Hayward dealer near you. I find my local dealer gives me a fair deal on parts. I normally take in the part and we work out whats needed together. It's a local mom-and-pop type shop.

They also know things like "this valve changed in 19xx... the old one was like this..."

yes, thanks. I'm going to a local dealer. The "on-line savings" is not worth it. I will get my model numbers then and post for others about what goes with what. thanks again for convincing me. I notice you describe your pool equipment with your responses, how do I do that?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.