So everything was going good and now...

Jun 1, 2013
So thanks to all the usefull info on here I was able to recover the water from a black/green lagoon to crystal clear pool. Everything was good and then algae started to creep in. i was able to get rid of it following SLAM and now i'm still left with cloudy water. The system has 4 cartridge filters that were replaced earlier this week (not sure if that changes anything). and right before the cloudiness I decided to raise the CYA because it was staying down around 20 so could that have anything to do with it? my readings at the moment are
FC- 11.5
CC- 0.5
TA- 70
CH- 220
CYA- 35-40
ph- 7.5

Will continuing with SLAM clear the cloudiness? and then is there anyway to prevent it from happening again?
On a side note... I know it varies pool to pool but how often/much should bleach be getting added? I felt like I was having to add quite a bit everyday for a while to keep the chlorine levels up?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.