Chem geek chemical calculation spreadsheet?

Buggsw

LifeTime Supporter
Apr 22, 2007
Arizona
I thought I saw a link or download somewhere here for Chem geeks chemical calculation spreadsheet, but I cannot seem to find it even via search.

Am I dreaming? Or, would someone kindly point me to it.

The link is at the end of the first post in this thread or you can get it from this link (which goes directly to the spreadsheet instead of the ZIP file that contains it). This spreadsheet is not for novice users and was created so that I could calculate pool water chemistry. Michael Smith's BleachCalc that is referenced at this thread is by far more user friendly. Nevertheless, some people have found the spreadsheet useful.

I just downloaded this new one and the borate calculations match what I actually saw :)

I added 43pounds of borax to my pool and the test strip I used said somewhere between 30-40ppm. I was confused because the spreadsheet reported it should be closer to 50ppm. Now I know why.

After I get this FC depletion fixed I'll add the additional 9 lbs to get me to 50ppm.

dave

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.