Resilience PSC-3 SWG Problem

Jun 5, 2009
Hello

My SWG (Resilience PSC-3) is giving me problems. When I checked it the other evening all of the lights on the unit were flashing red. Not sure how long that had been going on. I turned it off and then back on. Turned the dial several notches up as I usually do to get it in the 80% setting and I'm not getting any readings on the scale (where the system notes the %). Tried several times with no luck. I then turned on the "power booster" at the top of the unit and it flashed red as it usually does but after about 5 minutes or so the entire unit with all the lights flashing red. Went ahead and shut off the unit at that point. Tested my water and it shows that I have very little FC.

I checked the manual and the Resilience website but really couldn't find anything that describes my situation. Any advice as to what may be going on here before I get a service call?

Thanks in advance.

I can't help you out here, sorry, but you might want to add some bleach to keep your FC level in range till you get it figured out.

You don't want a visit from the green monster ! Welcome to TFP !

The board and unit is in its 6th season. A crazy question here but if it is a board problem, will that cause the unit not to function in generating chlorine?

Also, I wonder if this might have been caused by me slamming my pool a few weeks back. During the slamming process, I also continued to use the SWG for the 2-3 day process..

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.