Another pat on the back for TFP!

kmgt

Jun 18, 2013
I read a lot, but don't post often. This year, I decided to go BBB after we had a new liner installed. I'd dealt with very high CYA from previous owners using dichlor and my own naivety as a new pool owner the first few years.

So anyway, the other day an HVAC guy come to service our A/C. When I opened the door the first thing he said to me was "that pool looks amazing!!". I said "thank you" and he went on to do his job. When he was filling out the paperwork at the end he started talking again about "seriously, that's the clearest, most sparkling pool I've ever seen in my entire life"! I was grinning from ear to ear. This man was not some young kid, and his girlfriend has a pool. So it wasn't just an observation by and untrained eye :) I let him know the basics of BBB and directed him to TFP to help his girlfriend out with her green pool.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.