Pool Liner Issues

Aug 21, 2013
Hello,
We recently installed an above ground pool ourselves. The pool is done and the liner in. We begin filling with water and did not have any issues. After a day, we realized that the sand around the pool is wet. As it is an above ground that the center gets deeper & we are in clay, we believed that water must have been in the bowl under the pool and was being forced out by adding water to the liner. It has been in the 90's for 3 days and is not drying at all, leading us to believe that the liner is leaking. My husband got into the pool to investigate and can not find any holes or odd spots. The weird part is that it is wet all around the pool and not just in a single spot. Does Anyone have ANY Suggestions?? We are new to this and out of ideas.

The Clavy's

I've had leak issues also. I bought a mask and got in the water with drops of food coloring. That helped me locate a couple of leaks. Close examination helped locate others. I found a couple just walking outside if the pool looking down. My holes have looked like small dark spots.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.