Perhaps a Possible Chance of Maybe a Prospect of Pool Weathe

Sciz Milson

LifeTime Supporter
Nov 13, 2012
r....wanted to get that last letter in....

I tried this a couple of weeks ago but was stymied again by the weather here in Atlanta. Let's try again...looks like this coming weekend has weather worth looking forward to. (As of this past Monday, we reached the typical annual rainfall for the year - not a record you wish to be broken the first year of being a pool owner.) I mean come on - last weekend it was in the upper 60's...in Atlanta....In August...Really? It made my mud run really muddy (even the parts that are supposed to be dry), and cold...

Thankfullly I am a TFP supporter and BBB Believer - I credit TFP and BBB for keeping a sparkling clear pool all summer, even though I have mostly just looked at it from inside the house...I am seeing green pools everywhere around me so it looks like I need to spread the word.

I wish everyone a good pool weather weekend... :cheers:

Best,

Sciz

Re: Perhaps a Possible Chance of Maybe a Prospect of Pool We

Sciz,

I really feel ya on this one. We have had slightly better weather here in Augusta, but I was really expecting something different this year. Hate to complain about the rain when others would kill for it but at least let it come with some hot weather. Last night we all just decided to go for a swim, cold water and all. Here is to some good weather this weekend...

--Thomas

Re: Perhaps a Possible Chance of Maybe a Prospect of Pool We

I can commiserate. We just moved in to our house a year ago and finally got the pool replastered at the end of June. Of course, the last few weeks of June were blazing hot. So were the first three weeks of July, when we were not able to use the pool yet. We were brushing it religiously the first two weeks, then we went away on vacation, and the day we got back it was about 77 degrees and hasn't gotten much warmer since then.

I am 40 yrs old and have never experienced an August this cold...until I had a pool.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.