Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Polaris 380 runs constantly

1. Back To Top    #1

Polaris 380 runs constantly

I have noticed that the sweeper (Polaris 380) runs constantly lately when the pool is on. It is set to run on Aux 2 on my SunTouch Panel. I have checked the schedule for Aux 2 and nothing has changed there. It is set to run from 11:00 to 12:00. And yet, when the pool is on Aux 2 is running and I cannot turn it off. Possibly, likely, associated is the fact that the spill over spa will not run either. when I hit Spa, I get light bubbles and then nothing. The air blower will not blow any bubbles either. Any tips on how to trouble shoot the problem would be appreciated. If I need to move the question to another forum, let me know.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help.
    Installed 2010, 15K lap pool, IG gunnite, spill over spa, DE, Pentair 4000 Filter, IntelliFlo VS 3050 pump, SunTouch pannel, MasterTemp 400 Natural Gass, Poloris 360

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Polaris 380 runs constantly

I trouble shot this with SunTouch and found that the motherboard was bad. I replaced the mother board and it works.
    Installed 2010, 15K lap pool, IG gunnite, spill over spa, DE, Pentair 4000 Filter, IntelliFlo VS 3050 pump, SunTouch pannel, MasterTemp 400 Natural Gass, Poloris 360