Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: new pool with pictures

1. Back To Top    #1

new pool with pictures

The liner and water were just done today.
    We still need the fence, landscaping, and furniture but we can swim. . My daughter is so happy it is awesome.
    [[attachment=2:1gmapk7r]pool1.jpg[/attachment:1gmapk7r]
    [attachment=1:1gmapk7r]pool2.jpg[/attachment:1gmapk7r]
    [attachment=0:1gmapk7r]pool6.jpg[/attachment:1gmapk7r]
    Attached Images Attached Images
    20K gallon Inground Vinyl Liner
    Auto Pilot SWG
    Hayward Pump and DE Filter
    Rheem Heat Pump
    Dolphin Robotic Cleaner
    Pacific Bio Shade Mesh Cover
    TF-100 Test Kit

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: new pool with pictures

Sweet! Looks Great! Congrats!

Best,

Sciz
    Completed March 1, 2013. 12,500 gallon IG Lagoon Style w/swimout, walk-in steps, 15' x 30' x 3' - 5', Gunite, Wet Edge Technologies, Pebble Sheen - Northshore Tahoe, 2" Tennessee Fieldstone Coping, Belgard Country Blend Pavers, 1.5 HP Superflo, 19" Tagelus Filter, IC-20 SWCG.

3. Back To Top    #3

Congratulation on Your new pool. Looks great! I really like the shape and the liner color. Hope You have a TF-100 test kit to keep it sparkling and clean. Looks like ya'll will enjoy the pool.
    BayScoutTim
    ---------------------------------------------------
    :: 28' round Doughboy AG (18,400 gallons) :: Hayward 1-1/2 hp Power-Flo Matrix pump :: Hayward Pro Series 21" top mount high-rate sand filter 65GPM :: Hayward Vari-Flo XL 7-way valve :: AquaBot Breeze 4WD :: TF-100 XL test kit :: SpeedStir magnetic stirrer ::

4. Back To Top    #4

Very nice, where are you located? I am in the process, thinking I will plan everything this year and sign contracts to be one of the first to break ground next year.

Hoping to be swimming by the time the kids get out of school.
    24X44 IG Vinyl Custom Shaped Pool, Starite S7M400 Cartridge Filter, Starite Sumpermax VS Pump, built July 2015, TF-100 Test Kit, Pentair Intellichlor IC40 SWG, NG Starite SR400 Heater, Easytouch with Screen Logic, Magicstream Laminars, Bullfrog A7 Spa

5. Back To Top    #5

That's a vey good looking pool. I'm sure it will see plenty of use.

PS, don't forget that test kit !!
    Jeff
    24'x54" AG Morada RTR (by wilbar) 13'500 gal. Hayward Powerflo Matrix 1hp 2 speed. Hayward Perflex EC65 DE filter.

6. Back To Top    #6

Quote Originally Posted by Carnut12
    Very nice, where are you located? I am in the process, thinking I will plan everything this year and sign contracts to be one of the first to break ground next year.

I am in Andover Ct. Southwick Mass is only about 50 minutes from my pool builder. We used Vernon Poolman in Vernon Ct and they were great. Talk to Walter. tell him Richard and Darleen referred you he will give you a good price. We were referred by a few of our friends. FYI one of our friends had the pool dug and setup in the fall and let everything settle through the winter and finished up in the spring and got a better price. Good Luck.
    20K gallon Inground Vinyl Liner
    Auto Pilot SWG
    Hayward Pump and DE Filter
    Rheem Heat Pump
    Dolphin Robotic Cleaner
    Pacific Bio Shade Mesh Cover
    TF-100 Test Kit

7. Back To Top    #7

Pool looks fantastic!

Quote Originally Posted by richardmb01
    My daughter is so happy it is awesome.
    The ultimate seal of approval!
    Gold Supporter, TFP Lifetime Supporter, 26,680 gal Plaster IGP 3.5 - 10' depth / Attached Waterfall Spa, Manually Chlorinated, Triton Sand Filter, 1.5 HP * 1.1 SF = 1.65 SFHP 1-speed Pentair WhisperFlo WF-26 Pump, 400K BTU NG Teledyne Laars Series One Heater, Polaris 360, Test Kit Comparison, Chlorine/CYA Chart, SLAMing Your Pool, OCLT
    A good test kit is an investment, not an expense.

8. Back To Top    #8

Quote Originally Posted by richardmb01
    Quote Originally Posted by Carnut12

I am in Andover Ct. Southwick Mass is only about 50 minutes from my pool builder. We used Vernon Poolman in Vernon Ct and they were great. Talk to Walter. tell him Richard and Darleen referred you he will give you a good price. We were referred by a few of our friends. FYI one of our friends had the pool dug and setup in the fall and let everything settle through the winter and finished up in the spring and got a better price. Good Luck.
    Thank you!!! It looked like New England, did they do the decking as well? Just curious how much you paid for the stamped concrete and possibly the pool? You can PM if that works.

Love the pool so far!!

Thank you again
    24X44 IG Vinyl Custom Shaped Pool, Starite S7M400 Cartridge Filter, Starite Sumpermax VS Pump, built July 2015, TF-100 Test Kit, Pentair Intellichlor IC40 SWG, NG Starite SR400 Heater, Easytouch with Screen Logic, Magicstream Laminars, Bullfrog A7 Spa