Newbie getting started

Hello, we finally got our pool and I got my test kit, but I am wondering can you get one sample to use for all the test if you are doing these these inside, instead of going back and forth to the pool? and I got the stirrer and wonder is there ever a time you would not want to stir with it? I will post my results tonight when I get home , the PB said it was ready and that all my chemicals where go to go, not sure how he knew this wasnt there when he finished up and added the SWG, but I do think my ph is high because I checked it before the installed the SWG , it was backordered. and the color was brighter that what was the highest. Sorry for rambling this is my first pool and we have had nothing but rain since it was installed , got 2-1/2" this weekend. I had to empty it some because it was overflowing on the skimmer. I also have had the pump and SWG running 24-7 what really should it be running, thanks

I use either a well rinsed water bottle and fill it almost up or a handy pool store sample bottle. Rinse well, fill it up and take it inside. Do the pH test first and the FC/CC test next. Those are the most time sensitive and they're not too bad as long as you do them within about 15 minutes.

There's an article on how to set the pump run time, but basically start at 10 to 12 hours and start lowering the time hour by hour until the pool isn't staying clear.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.