Deb_B

May 21, 2013
Houston, Tx
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Does everyone cover their pools nightly?

I do not cover my pool. One, I am too short to handle it on my own and two,,, the one that came with the pool ripped the first time I put it on. Talk about cheaply made.

I am "height challenged" so it is difficult for me to get the thing on and off. Plus the Intex cover that came with the pool ripped when I tightened the string.

Is there an easier way to get the thing on and off (one person doing the job)?

I had a cover for several years and it was so inconvenient, it was not replaced when it died. This was a 21 foot round bubble solar cover. The challenge for me was where to put it when it's not on the pool. Also, this a difficult item to move with one person. I sometimes miss the solar warming and I may get another one. I have more decking than I used to.

As for height challenged issue. I have cinder blocks in several strategic locations to make it easier to reach over the side wall.

If you mean the winter cover...NO...it comes off when we open in spring and goes on when we close in the fall. If you mean Solar Cover...that goes on after every swim day...just to keep heat in and bugs, leaves, etc out as much as possible.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.