Pumping to solar panels

I would take a garden hose without a nozzle on it and slowly run it over all connections on your suction side. When you hit the leak the air bubbles will stop. I always feel that tightening and taking things apart before you know where the problem is looking for trouble.

All good. No more bubbles.

I disconnected the in and out of the pump and aligned the whole thing a little better. The o ring seals tightened down well and it took care of the problem. I hadn't permanently mounted the pump so it was easy. Once those are done correctly there isn't much reason to ever undo them so it should be fine for a good while.

I'm especially glad to have the switch working correctly, thanks to the responses here.

So now I'm wondering about the rate of chlorine that is produced by the SWG at the different speeds. Does it produce half the amount of chlorine if the pump is at half speed? Or, is it doing the same amount no matter the speed or volume of water passing by?

I'm sure I'll need to rethink how long the pump runs and at what %.

The SWG production is independent of the flow rate of the pump.

So if you run for longer on low speed, you will need to set the % lower than if you ran the pump on high for shorter periods of time to generate the same amount of FC.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.