Fusion Soft 2 SWG Problem

pd417

Jan 24, 2012
We have a Fusion Soft 2 SWG for our 17000 IGP and up until recently was working flawlessly. We had our pool refurbished with pebble sheen,
so it was drained for about a month. Refilled and let the surface cure for a month before we added the salt.
The system and pool are new, less that 18 months old. Last Thursday, I got an error code saying the electrolytic cell was dirty,
so I removed it and saw that it was caked with mineral deposits. Cleaned it in a 4:1 mixture of water and muriatic acid,
cleaned up fine. Replaced the cell and reset the chlorine production to 75%. Tested the water this morning and have
zero residual chlorine. I currently run my filter pump from 9:00-11:30 @ 2800 RPM for the in pool vac to run then in kicks
down to 1800 RPM from 11:30-6:00. Pool salt was added on Aug. 12th.

Any thoughts as to why this is happening and how can I fix it?

Thanks...

Levels as of this morning:

FCl = 0
Alk = 100
ph = 7.7
Cya = 40

***UPDATE***

Turns out the flow at 1800 RPM was too low to activate the cell, so I increased it by 100 until the "No Flow" warning went away, stopping at 2300 RPM.
Now the display shows "Flow and Cell On". Production at 80%. Will check the levels tomorrow.
I think that did it.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.