Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Aqua Logic Panel beeping

1. Back To Top    #1

Aqua Logic Panel beeping

The outdoor panel on the Aqua LOgic is beeping and the display is just flashing. We cannot control
    any pumps, waterfall or cleaner from outside. The indoor Goldline AQL2-PS8 will let us turn filter, lights and blower
    on. Will not control cleeaner and waterfall,these buttons are on right side of unit.

Salt is 3100ppm 24.84V 6.12A 83degrees

Any ideas??

2. Back To Top    #2

San Rafael, CA USA

Re: Aqua Logic Panel beeping

Welcome to TFP!

I know this is an old post and no one answered it, but wanted to encourage you to continue to post and ask questions. Not every question gets an answer, but we should have at least welcomed you to the forum.
    16,000 gallon outdoor in-ground 16'x32' plaster pool; Pentair Intelliflo VF pump; Pentair IntelliTouch i9+3s control system; Jandy CL-340 square foot cartridge filter
    12 Fafco solar panels; Purex Triton PowerMax 250 natural gas heater (200,000 BTU/hr output); automatic electric pool safety cover; 4-wheel pressure-side "The Pool Cleaner"

3. Back To Top    #3

College station Tx

I realize this is an old thread but I am having the exact same problem with my Aqua Logic control panel blinking and display flashing. Any fixes?

4. Back To Top    #4

Any word on this problem ??