Pool store story

Jul 22, 2013
Swartz Creek, MI
Went to the pool store yesterday to get an eyeball and calcium chloride. Lady in line next to me had her arms full of miscellaneous chemicals. She also bought some liquid chlorine. They asked if she wanted a case of four at a discount but she only bought 2. She didn't have enough money after buying all the other garbage she thought was necessary. It sure is hard to bite your tongue in that situation. Funny.

OK, here's one...I went to exchange an item the other day (skimmer weir - purchased what previous owner had only to find out it was not the right one). I had my receipt and the card I used on that transaction. After clerk typed enough information into the register/computer to control a Space Shuttle liftoff, he says "Sorry, nothing's coming up." I said "Seriously...what's not to come up?" :scratch: I bought it at this store a few days ago and I have the original receipt and card - what more do you want? This was a first for me. Well, they eventually saw things my way and off I went with the proper weir.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.