So it was a few days since I went out and checked the pool....found all sorts of algae spots...went and check the SWG; and it was off completely.
I toggled the system on/off a few times; unit stayed off. Thinking it may have overheated in the 115 degree weather recently, I let it cool off overnight but this morning, nothing.
What is interesting is that if you press and hold in the Fuse Reset button on the bottom of the unit, it comes on and seems to be operating normally...until you let go of the button it shuts off immediately.
Any thoughts on what might be wrong?