SunStone pearl (in blue pearl color) vs pebble sheen??

Aug 17, 2013
This is a two part question; Firstly, can anyone speak to the quality of this product (SunStone Pearl by cli industries)??...And how it compares to pebble sheen? (The sunstone pearl is already an upgrade and to upgrade further to pebble sheen would only cost an additional $2000 approx but my PB is advising me against it saying its a waste of $ and unnecessary.) And secondly, is anyone familiar with this color (blue pearl by sunstone pearl) and how it looks? Is it similar to any of the pebble sheen/tec colors? I'm clueless about all of this but see pebble sheen/tec posted everywhere and rarely, if ever, see SunStone being talked about....

I can't speak to the colors, but I can tell you that CLI is a leader and a whole lot of people use that product. Personally, CLI is at the top of my list with Wet Edge, and NPT's products. Pebbletec has been around the longest, but I honestly don't think they are worth the extra money. They are capitalizing big on the name alone IMO. I am not yet decided, but I will likely go with CLI myself. If you are asking me, I don't think it's worth another 2K either. If it's done right, CLI will last just as long, and who knows, you may like the color and feel better. All that is personal though so it's up to you. One of the premier pool builders here in TX told me at the end of the day these top makers are all about the same, and the real quality comes from the skill and detail of the applicator.

I'm glad you posted this, as I'm currently looking at products. We are going to resurface sometime between this year's swim season and the beginning of next year's. I love the Hydrazzo Classico, but I am going to have to check prices to make sure it is not out of our budget. I just emailed the CLI to get an authorized company in my area.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.