Normal amount of bleach daily?

Re: Adding bleach daily?

yes it is high, I live in the the deep south, lots of rain here lately, we had over 5 inches on Wenesday, it is really doing a job on the cya. When I tested it yesterday it was less than 30. Last month I had it at around 50-60. I need to bring the cya up, but don't want to waste it, we are expecting a lot more rain this weekend. Any ideas? What level do you guys recommend that I get it up to and maintain?

If your CYA has dipped from 50-60 down to near 30, you will see a much higher consumption of LC (liquid chlorine). When i was at less than 30CYA, I was using 40-60 oz per day, now I am in the 40-50 CYA range and LC is down to about 20 oz/day.

That is what I figured, I will be making a stop at the home depot this evening for some and will be working on getting it back up. Just wish the rain would stop! :rant:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.