New pool almost completed

Aug 16, 2013
Greetings from AZ. Just got my final after going through hoops from the county.. :hammer: Now we have the Pepple Tec installed.. I'm going to have a lot of questions for you experts out there for it was over 25 years since my last pool and filters as well as many other things have changed.. Thought I'd never put in another pool but my guy from AK has never had one and living in the desert is killing him so I relented.. Hope I don't wind up doing all the work again for I'm much older now.. BBL all :-D

:wave: Welcome to TFP!!!

What part of AZ are you in? Add your general location to your profile and you pool and equipment details to your signature. You can see how HERE.

Also, if you have not already, order one of the Recommended Test Kits immediately, so you will be in control of the pool from the start.

And of course read through Pool School a few times to learn all about maintenance.

Flutemaster said:
Just got my final after going through hoops from the county.
I'm seeing more and more posts that this is becoming the most frustrating part of a pool build.

+1 to what jblizzle said - all good advice that can be done before the pool is up and running.