Lethro Legend Sweep Giving Up?

deadmandontcry

LifeTime Supporter
Jul 18, 2013
San Rafael, CA
Hi All:

I have a Lethro Legend pool sweep that runs off a 3/4 HP Booster. In the past few days it has started to fail. It starts, runs and then eventually turns over on its side and just wallows. It is like it is giving up. I have checked the connections and the filter on the wall connection and the hose for any leaks and they seem fine. It doesn't seem to be getting much power. For example it is not climbing the walls very high before it decides to roll over on its side.

The booster sounds normal for what I know. I am pretty new to pools, so any recommendations on what might be causing the problem would be helpful.

Thanks.
Nick

Think I may have figured it out. There was a crack in the balast. I am going to replace that and see if it fixes the tipping issue.

Just updating in case anyone else experiences a similar issue and save anyone time on replying. I will report back if it works.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.