Beginning soon and can't decide on liner!!!! Black Granite??

Aug 16, 2013
Hi everyone!
I am very new to this site and have seen some very informative posts!

We NEED to make a decision this week regarding a pool liner. We have narrowed it down to Black Granite and Bali Blue Granite.
We like the Black Granite but it is definitely out of our box and feel that we should play it safe with "blue".

If anyone can give an opinion or insight it would be much appreciated!

THANKS!!

Re: Beginning soon and can't decide on liner!!!! Black Grani

I saw a picture of this on my PB's website.
[attachment=0:3794o849]black.JPG[/attachment:3794o849]
I imagine it would warm up nicely in the sun.

Attachments

• black.JPG
    black.JPG
    71.3 KB · Views: 215

Welcome to TFP Kirsten! :wave:

Of those I would have to go blue, but I am honestly much more in the light to medium Grey camp. Grey's create some stunning and gorgeous blue water.

We have the black granite liner and it really looks quite different than your pic above. It is more of a deep aquamarine. It's a matter of preference - we like the blue liners but we were wanting to go with a more "pond-like" feel.

Attachments

• IMG_1784 (640x480).jpg
    IMG_1784 (640x480).jpg
    285.6 KB · Views: 173

You changed my mind with that pic Ksnewman. I love that color...it really looks fabulous. Curious, do you like the float I see there? We are looking at getting some from Front Gate since they are thicker than others we can find. Not sure as I haven't actually seen one.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.