Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Which of these transformers would you buy?

1. Back To Top    #1

Which of these transformers would you buy?

Am deciding on a final transformer to buy and was trying to compare a few.

Please can you let me know what you think of these? Aside from price, which one would be better and why? Quality is important.

PROSCAPES Multi-Tap Transformer

VOLT 600 Watt 12-15v Multi-Tap

2. Back To Top    #2
    SW Louisiana

Re: Which of these transformers would you buy?

It would help to know what your goals are in order to give any meaningful advice
    Indoor 20x40 35,000 gallon vinyl pool with 1.5 HP 2 speed Jandy FloPro pump, Hayward EC75 Perflex DE filter, 11 4x12 Techno-Solis solar panels w/ Aquasolar controller, Aquabot Turbo T Robot Cleaner. Also LMI metering chlorine dispenser pump and HotSpring Jetsetter
    I use and endorse TFtestKits TF-100 from
    ~Remember TFP counts on your donations to keep this site ad free~

3. Back To Top    #3

New Caney, TX 77357

Yes, how will these be used, what will be connected to them, etc.?
    20K gal, inground with attached spa, pebblefina plaster (bella blue), flagstone coping, moss rock waterfall, Sundek - Indian wheat, (2) Jandy PHPM2.0 (filter pump and waterfall), Jandy DEV60 DE filter, Polaris 280 pool cleaner, Polaris Halcyon PB4-60Q booster pump, Polaris 1.5 HP Air Blower, (2) Jandy WaterColors LED lights, Jandy LXI400P Heater, Jandy AquaPure PLC1400 SWG, Jandy AquaLink RS PureLink Controller and PDA.

4. Back To Top    #4

I will use the transformer for landscape lighting. For now I have about 70Watts of lights that I am running and still need to do the whole backyard and the front.