Chlorine off season prices?

MattF

Aug 10, 2013
Here we are in the middle of August and im dangerously low on chlorine (shock and tabs). I know that buying in bulk is the most cost effective way to go, but I dont want to buy a huge amount right now considering the season is almost over. So two questions: Who has the best prices on granular chlorine in smaller quantities and 3" tabs in the same smaller quantities? Secondly, how cheap do the 50 pound buckets get during the fall and winter when nobody is buying them? I think the cheapest I have seen Leslies Power Powder Pro was $119 recently.

Thanks in advance!

No more Leslie tabs for me. :hammer:
I used them for almost 15 years and have now seen the light. Tired of buying more and more chemicals to offset the EXTREMELY high CYA build up.
Now using liquid chlorine and no more problems. :party:

Thanks again to TFP. I'll be a supporter shortly, to help the website.

Generally, your warehouse stores will have the best price, even better than the pool store off season prices.

That being said....I don't think you'll need those items anyway. I'm following your other post and I don't think you want to get that situation again.

Did you get your test kit yet? Let's get on over to that other post and get some real test results posted. :goodjob:

UN1017 said:
Generally, your warehouse stores will have the best price, even better than the pool store off season prices.

That being said....I don't think you'll need those items anyway. I'm following your other post and I don't think you want to get that situation again.

Did you get your test kit yet? Let's get on over to that other post and get some real test results posted. :goodjob:

Point taken lol.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.