I've decided to go with AutoPilot digital as my SWG choice after researching on the forum. It looks like a solid and mostly trouble-free system. After the research, I do still have a few questions that I hope you all can answer for me...
1. The manifold looks like it has 2" connections. My plumbing is 1.5". Is a reducer ok to use or should I re-plumb everything to 2" (which still requires reducers elsewhere).
2. I've read that the AutoPilot no longer includes the pump relay. Do I just call up Autopilot requesting it and they'll send it gratis? Do I have to purchase it?
3. Currently, I've got a 110 outlet by the equipment that is not dedicated. My neighbor is an electrician and will run a new circuit/line for me. Should I make it 220 or 110? What's the difference to the SWG since it seems that it's field convertible to either? If I get the pump relay, does using 220 for the SWG impact the 110 pump?
4. Per the manual, there are 2 pump programs. Does that mean 2 pumping durations per day? In other words, run the pump 6am-8am on program 1 and then 6pm-8pm on program 2?
5. And now the toughest question of all - sizing. I *think* that my turnover rate is about once per hour or hour and a quarter. As such, I only run the pump about 4hrs per day which is still probably overkill. To be able to keep the pump run-times low, I'm thinking either RC-42 (40k) or RC-52 (50k). On the 40k rated cell, I would need 3.6 hours at 100%. On the 50k cell, 2.9 hours at 100%, which is what I'm leaning towards as that would allow me to lower the % and give me more variables to play with than just pump run length. This is all assuming that their rating is based 100% power 24hrs a day. Are my assumptions correct? Is my math ok?