Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Zodiac Kontiki Identification and part sourcing

1. Back To Top    #1

Zodiac Kontiki Identification and part sourcing

all I have a pool cleaner that is no longer made.

I need some help finding what type it is and where to get the missing parts and replacement parts

Thanks in advance!
    26k IG Vinyl, 2 HP single speed,24" Tagelus Sand, 1.5" pipe, 1 Main, 1 Skimmer, 2 jets, pool built 1983, new vinyl 2014, 36'x18', Deep End 8', The PoolCleaner 4X Suction.
    Pool Math #__# Pool School #__# Best Android App "Pool Pal" Track Your Levels!

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Zodiac Kontiki Identification and part sourcing

There's only like one replacement part. The diaphragm. Your local pool store probably has one that will work.

I see that it's missing the bumper ring. It will work without that, but it may get hung on steps, etc.

Barracuda 1500 or Wahoo parts will probably fit it. However, you're probably better off just getting a new one.
    Dave J. TFP Moderator
    24' x 52" Round AGP. 2hp/¼hp SPL Power-Flo 2-speed pump. 200sqft Waterway Cartridge Filter. 45MHP2(3GPD) Stenner Peristaltic Pump
    Pool School ----- Pool Math ----- TF-Test Kit

3. Back To Top    #3

Thank you for your help. I am doing this pool thing on the cheap so I think i'll just keep rocking it.
    26k IG Vinyl, 2 HP single speed,24" Tagelus Sand, 1.5" pipe, 1 Main, 1 Skimmer, 2 jets, pool built 1983, new vinyl 2014, 36'x18', Deep End 8', The PoolCleaner 4X Suction.
    Pool Math #__# Pool School #__# Best Android App "Pool Pal" Track Your Levels!

4. Back To Top    #4

Other than the diaphragm the only other part you would need to make it work are the valve regulator and the valve cuff. They are the same for any of the barracuda/ranger models. You can see a description of the parts here
    TFP Moderator
    Helpful links: TF Test Kits,TFP Pool School, PoolMath
    Vogue 21' round AG, Pentair 1 hp 2 speed pump, 36 sq ft DE filter, Hayward S180T 150# sand filter, Houston, Texas
    Love TFP? Become a
    TFP Supporter!