Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Editing title

1. Back To Top    #1
    Austin, Texas

Editing title

I cannot figure out what I am sure is very simple...,

I have had a thread on my pool build and I am finally completed with the pool and we are ready for the final inspection.

How do I edit the title of my thread. I see other people do it all the time but they must be smarter than me!

Thanks for the help.
    43 x 19 Gunite Pool w/ spa and fire pit, 19,000 gallons, Pebble Sheen Aqua Blue finish, Jandy 2 HP VS E-pump, Jandy 580 sq ft Cartridge Filter, Jandy LXI 400k Heater, Jandy Aquapure 1400 SWCG, 4 Jandy LED color lights, Aqualink PDA and Iaqualink, Polaris 280 with Booster Pump. Polaris 9550 Robot Cleaner. 1 HP Silencer Air Blower for Spa

2. Back To Top    #2
    Houston, Texas

Re: Editing title

Hit your edit button and where it says subject type in the new title for your thread. It will change the main title but will not change the old title on the individual posts that have already been posted.

If you want you can go to the Test Track forum and try creating a thread and changing the title there before changing the title on your build thread.
    TFP Moderator
    Helpful links: TF Test Kits,TFP Pool School, PoolMath
    Vogue 21' round AG, Pentair 1 hp 2 speed pump, 36 sq ft DE filter, Hayward S180T 150# sand filter, Houston, Texas
    Love TFP? Become a
    TFP Supporter!

3. Back To Top    #3
    Silver Spring, MD

Re: Editing title

Edit the subject of the very first post in the topic.
    19K gal, vinyl, 1/2 HP WhisperFlo pump, 200 sqft cartridge filter, AutoPilot Digital SWG, Dolphin Dynamic cleaning robot
    Creator of PoolMath and Pool Calculator. Other handy links: Support this site, TF Test Kits, Pool School