Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: How many Color Led Light I need for the 13 x 26 pool ?

1. Back To Top    #1

How many Color Led Light I need for the 13 x 26 pool ?

HI To all,

Any Help would be Nice.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: How many Color Led Light I need for the 13 x 26 pool ?

Quote Originally Posted by blstz
    HI To all,

Any Help would be Nice.
    We have an 16x33 and we only have 1 and it is not even close to being enough. I would suggest 2 just to be safe. I think more than that would be overkill.
    18k: IG: Black Granite Liner: Aspen: 16x33.5: SWG: Polaris 280

My pool build new-pool-build-in-nh-t60957.html

3. Back To Top    #3

I have a 16x32 pool and only have 1 intellibrite 5g in my pool. Works fine for me but I guess the question is what do you want it to be able to do?
    15,400 gal, 16x32 vinyl rectangle (sport dig), Intelliflo VS, 240 sqft cartridge filter, Intellichlor IC40, Mastertemp 250, Dolphin supreme M4 cleaning, Pentair EasyTouch4

4. Back To Top    #4

I have one intellibrite light put in our 18x36 pool. Even after asking builder about need for second, they said one would be fine. I wish I had ignored them and put in second light. One OK, but shallow end not very bright. Put in extra light or two, you can always not turn them all on, but if not there regrets like me.

Seablue Grecian IG 18' x 37'(3' to 8' depth), Pentair Superflo 1hp(SF-N1-1A), Pentair Sand Dollar SD80, CircuPool RJ60 SWCG,1 x Intellibrite 5G Color LED, Diving Board, Home Made Solar Tube Heating System
    Future Additions - IntellifloVS, Landscaping(DIY and Contracted-Under Construction)

5. Back To Top    #5

I have one in my 16 x 32 and its enough for me i can see the bottom of the pool just fine and i have landscape lights around the pool.some people might think its too dim but i just want to swim, not read a newspaper lol.i guess its just a matter of preference
    16x32 vinyl ig with foxguard steel walls,gli liner ,hayward de filter,hayward heatpro heat pump,hayward colorlogic 4.0 led.pentair circular weir skimmers.hayward sharkvac xl robot,gli mesh cover.polk atrium speakers,sonos music system.erie pa.

6. Back To Top    #6

I have a 14x28 rectangle and two Jandy LED's barely illuminate it. Look at the image below my username on the left side of this post.
    Gunite/Plaster pool at 13k gallons. All Jandy with CL340 series cartridge filter, 1.5 HP Jandy Stealth pump. Jandy 1400 SWCG and PDA4 controller. Dual waterfalls. Polaris 280. Pool installed August 2012. Southern Louisiana. And lets not forget my trusty TF100 test kit!

7. Back To Top    #7

I've got a 14x32 foot rectangle pool with two LED's. I can't imagine having only one in there. Three would be too many, unless you have some shape with walls that would shadow the lights.
    My Amazon Smile for November12K Fiberglass IG, Infinity 4000 automatic cover, SWCG, Hayward Sand Filter, Hayward 1.5 Pump, Doheny Discovery Robot, Savi Melody LED pool lights, outdoor speakers and other assorted doo-dads. Sundance Altamar Hot Tub.
    Our pool build--> Our Pool Solved Our Sloping Yard Skippy's Cheap Pool Cooler -->Skippy's New Fountain

8. Back To Top    #8

one in the deep end one in the shallow end?
    -Jimbo- My pool was full of dirt and trees. Now it's full of water and children!
    20k gallon inground pool, 18" raised spa 7' round, 8 jets, 3" spa plumbing. Pentair intelliflo 3hp vsp, Easy touch 4 w/ ic 40, CCP 420 cartridge filter, Raypak 407a w/ cupro nickel, Screen logic 2, Pentair intelliph, spa side remote, Pentair 5g color lights pool and spa, TF-100 test kit with speed stir and Dolphin Oasis Z5

9. Back To Top    #9

I have a 18x37 Mountain pond pool with one Hayward CL4-0 Color Logic (SP0527LED50) installed in the deep-end wall. I can honestly say that it is plenty bright enough. I have a light blue liner and when using, it completely lights up the entire pool and a major lighted hue in the back yard (white fence, white vinyl siding). I wouldn't want any more. I guess with darker liners, things may differ.