frustratedpoolmom

TFP Expert
LifeTime Supporter
In The Industry
May 20, 2007
Key West, FL
I thought I'd show off my pool and deck area finally but I realized there is no "good" angle to take a picture of it...too much cr** taking up space, no where to stand for a good photo...so this is the best I could do....

poolandbaseball007.jpg

I could stare at that water all day. 8)

Very nice.

HA HA! I thought it was a cat! :lol:

My cats sit by the pool. That's why I asked. :mrgreen:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
frustratedpoolmom said:
Countrygirl said:
Nice pool and deck. A cat would prob. do a better job. :roll:

You're probably right. Since I'm allergic, can I train the cat to live in the yard? Winter would be a problem tho.... :mrgreen:

If the photo uploads okay, I've got a cat for ya and she don't mind the winter at all. Have had her up for three weeks and birds all gone.

Nice pool and deck. Mine deck should be up by the 4th.. can't wait.

Attachments

• pool cat.jpg
    pool cat.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 1,537
The cat came with the house! It was hanging on a tree and then we moved it to a post and then forgot about it. My husband finally thought to put it there more as a joke but then we saw it was working. He was going to get an owl (he was hoping to find one that would sound off every once in a while) but this worked so we are sticking with it. We move it around on the edge once in a while just so the birds thinks it's moving :lol:

Floater said:
We move it around on the edge once in a while just so the birds thinks it's moving :lol:

HEHE.....this is great!! What have we come too in this day and age???? Faking out birds with plastic cats?!?!?! Isn't it great!

Our chihuahua takes care of the birds for us, incidently he also dislikes planes too...hehe So now we have no birds or planes flying around our backyard...hehehe

Whatever it takes right.....

BTW...frustratedmom,,,,your setup looks great. Nicely done, and that water looks almost too good to swim in and stir up. I did say ALMOST...hehe

DMAN

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.