Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Button that marks all forums read?

1. Back To Top    #1

Button that marks all forums read?

Is there a way to add a "button" that marks all forums read? I am a simple person and looking for a simpler solution that I have seen on other forums....
    +/-16k gallon IG pebblesheen pool with SWG, spa and waterfall, Hayward 2HP 2-speed Tri-star, Hayward 1.5HP Tri-star, Hayward 5030 Cartridge filter, Hayward H400 Heater, Sharkvac Robotic Cleaner

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Forum modification ??

Quote Originally Posted by TAMC93
    Is there a way to add a "button" that marks all forums read? I am a simple person and looking for a simpler solution that I have seen on other forums....
    When you are viewing a forum, there is an option to "Mark topics read" in the upper right.
    TFP Moderator
    20K Gallon 20X36 Vinyl Inground
    Hayward S244T Sand Filter with 1HP Whisperflo Pump. Liquidator C-201 and Solar Heat

3. Back To Top    #3

Click on "Forum Index", then go all the way to the bottom right and you can mark all forums read.
    33' round, 23,000 gal AG vinyl , 1HP 2spd PowerFlo Matrix downsized with 3/4HP impeller (X2), Hayward S180T 150# sand filter (X2), Hayward H250 NG heater Pool Store year 1 - $850 for 2 months; Pool Store year 2 - $440 for 2 months, TFPC year 1 - $170 for 4 months; TFPC year 2 - $95 for 4.5 months
    The most important article on this site - The ABCs of Pool Water Chemistry

4. Back To Top    #4

As stated before, you ask and you find an answer.

Sorry, I missed it before.
    +/-16k gallon IG pebblesheen pool with SWG, spa and waterfall, Hayward 2HP 2-speed Tri-star, Hayward 1.5HP Tri-star, Hayward 5030 Cartridge filter, Hayward H400 Heater, Sharkvac Robotic Cleaner

5. Back To Top    #5

Re: Button that marks all forums read?

Is there a way to add "Mark All Forums Read" to the bottom of the "View unread posts" page?
    33' round, 23,000 gal AG vinyl , 1HP 2spd PowerFlo Matrix downsized with 3/4HP impeller (X2), Hayward S180T 150# sand filter (X2), Hayward H250 NG heater Pool Store year 1 - $850 for 2 months; Pool Store year 2 - $440 for 2 months, TFPC year 1 - $170 for 4 months; TFPC year 2 - $95 for 4.5 months
    The most important article on this site - The ABCs of Pool Water Chemistry