Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Compu Chlor 4 Sale

1. Back To Top    #1

Compu Chlor 4 Sale

Hi all,

After a number of years of great service, I have decided to switch our pool over to a Stenner Dosing Pump and add Chlorine that way. So I just have our SWG just sitting here gathering dust.

It's a great unit and fully functional. It's a Compu Chlor Super, made in Australia, by CompuPool. It has a self cleaning cell that works great.

Here's the company description:
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    The Compu-Chlor is a high-performance automatic cleaning salt chlorination system that lets you enjoy crystal-clear pool water without harsh chemicals. It is efficient, durable and extremely reliable even in the harshest of conditions.

Incorporating high flow, long life electrodes with a robust heavy duty power supply, the Compu-Chlor Chlorinator is built to provide many years of trouble free service for your swimming pool. Utilising the highest quality materials available, the system is complete with resilient powder coated cabinet and UV resistant Cell Electrode Housing.

Features

5500-6000 P.P.M salt required
    Large High Flow Rate Cell Housing
    Heavy Duty Electrolytic Cell
    Weather Protected Powder Coated Power Supply
    Fully automatic operation even when the owner is away
    reliable and durable for long lasting performance
    -------------------------------------------------------------

This is the:
    A-200 S
    Chlorine output: 1.2 Ib / day
    Running Cost: 220 Watt / 1 amp
    Suitable for pools up to 25,000 gallons (100,000 litres)

I paid righ around $500 for it new...and am asking $300 for it used. Let me know if anyone is interested. I figure I'd advertise it here before putting it out on Ebay or Craigslist.

Thanks
    Dan
    33' x 52" Swim and Play Inc. PARAGON AGP. Hayward H200 Heater. Hayward Power-Flo LX 1.5hp pump. Sta-Rite Cristal Flo T-210WF Sand Filter. Stenner 45M5 chlorine pump

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Compu Chlor 4 Sale

nobody interested??? Great unit, great price......
    33' x 52" Swim and Play Inc. PARAGON AGP. Hayward H200 Heater. Hayward Power-Flo LX 1.5hp pump. Sta-Rite Cristal Flo T-210WF Sand Filter. Stenner 45M5 chlorine pump

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: Compu Chlor 4 Sale

Ok...figured I'd drop the price down on this unit to $250.00. It's a heck of a price, and pretty new unit. Everything works fine.

PM me if interested.