Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Aqualink RS 6 and Stenner Pump

1. Back To Top    #1

Carrollton, TX

Aqualink RS 6 and Stenner Pump

I'm wanting to setup a Stenner pump and run it off my Aqualink RS6. I don't think I have any open aux ports since all the buttons on the wall panel are labeled and do something. However, one of the buttons runs the spa blower on low and another button runs the spa blower on high. I'm wanting to change the low spa blower button and make it run my Stenner pump. Is this possible? I'm nervous to take the control panel apart and don't want to mess anything up. Has anyone done something like this and would be able to help me out?
    14,000 gal IG + spa, DE Filter, 400k BTU heater, Polaris 280, Aqualink RS6, TF-100 Test Kit

2. Back To Top    #2
    Silver Spring, MD

Re: Aqualink RS 6 and Stenner Pump

That should be possible, however doing so will mean doing some AC wiring. If you don't have any previous experience with AC wiring, it is best to leave it to a professional.
    19K gal, vinyl, 1/2 HP WhisperFlo pump, 200 sqft cartridge filter, AutoPilot Digital SWG, Dolphin Dynamic cleaning robot
    Creator of PoolMath and Pool Calculator. Other handy links: Support this site, TF Test Kits, Pool School