Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: magic stream laminar & Easytouch or Intellitouch

1. Back To Top    #1

magic stream laminar & Easytouch or Intellitouch

I am looking to install the magic stream laminar led. However I was wondering, if anyone know and installed it and I do have couple questions.

1: is it sensitive to the wind?
    2: The magic stream will have the glass water tube with the color from the deck jet to the pool continually . However I want to have the effect like the glass tube & color is travel from the deck jet to the pool. Not sure, if this is something build in the Magic stream or anything else that I may need.
    3: could I control it with the smartphone?

here is the video I found on website.

4: I want to have control Over Iphone for the Pool and spa and two spillwater to Poll and one in the back of the spa. Option ( add two magicstream Deck Jets )
    Please if anyone could help me for the diffrent for the two control pannel Easytouch or Intellitouch

Thank you

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: magic stream laminar & Easytouch or Intellitouch

Did you end up getting a set?

They look really cool

Old: 50 gallon bathtub, white fiberglass. Single drain. Faucet and "rain" feature. Elbow grease cleaning system.
    New: 28x15', 11.5K Gunite, 480 sqft cartridge filter, Pebble Fina Grigio, Glow-in-the-dark accent tiles. 30' Negative Edge. Aquabot Turbo T-Jet Robot. 0 sq ft pool deck. TF-100. Tucson Pool Build