Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: cement block pool

1. Back To Top    #1

Huffman Tx

cement block pool

I see alot of question about block ponds here's a link to a small quick build , Koi pond with liner but the basic pool concept ... an-Upgrade

2. Back To Top    #2
    North Georgia

Re: cement block pool

That's the only way to keep healthy fish, nice pond. I didn't understand the downsizing main drain comment but alas i don't build ponds anymore. The guy i worked for in college built them and he did a terrible job, lining the whole thing with rocks, no bottom drain, inadequate filtration what a joke. The linked pond would look better with a higher water line, and or slightly overhanging "coping".
    18'x43' Sport Pool
    19,000 Gallons Vinyl Liner 3'-3.5'-4'
    SWCG and D.E. Filter
    Test Kits - Pool Calculator - Chlorine/CYA Chart - Pool School

Secret Weapon for Pool Chemistry Testing

3. Back To Top    #3
    St. Petersburg, Florida

I started out my researching on the Koi pond forums before this Puppy Pool project turned the direction it's heading now. Lots of good construction information on those forums.

Matter of fact, I have a 15x25 foot $400 EPDM liner sitting in my garage that arrived last week which I'll probably never use. Reckon it could come in handy someday, so I'll pack it away if I can ever find the room for it.

4. Back To Top    #4
    Richmond VA

On monster fish keepers there is a 10,000 gallon fish tank with ten foot long by six foot high viewing windows that is made out of cinder blocks

I'm planning on building a monster swimming pool fish tank hybrid myself.