First test with Taylor kit, now how to fix this mess

Oh mine definitely gets every last thing off the floor. When I am done vacuuming it's spotless! I Love it!

My problem is with the gunk coming back the next day, which is why I'm slamming now. Apparently I have to keep going until it stops showing up.

Edit...

I just thought I should add, I am careful about not vacuuming up big stuff like leaves or the stupid ball things that my neighbors pear trees keep dropping in the pool. I usually grab that stuff with the skimmer otherwise it causes problems/clogs in my stupid intex plunger valve things...so be careful with that. When I first started this season I had a green swamp and I dug out everything I could with the skimmer over several days before attempting to vacuum and I still ended up sucking stuff into the intake. It's a pain to clean it out with the setup of the old metal frame intex pool/plunger things!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.