Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Just became a Supporter - Well Worth It!

1. Back To Top    #1

Just became a Supporter - Well Worth It!

Thank you to the folks who host and especially contribute to this forum. I have personally gained much knowledge that more than saves the cost of the contribution.

I have referred this forum to several folks and I hope I can help contribute to the forum from my perspective.

TAMC
    +/-16k gallon IG pebblesheen pool with SWG, spa and waterfall, Hayward 2HP 2-speed Tri-star, Hayward 1.5HP Tri-star, Hayward 5030 Cartridge filter, Hayward H400 Heater, Sharkvac Robotic Cleaner

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Just became a Supporter - Well Worth It!

Thanks for your support! This site and my TF100 kit was the best investment I ever made concerning my pool.
    17,500 gal. ABG Doughboy Pool
    1/2 HP Pump/150 sq.ft. Cartridge Filter
    TF100 Test Kit And Speedstir

3. Back To Top    #3

Thank you for supporting the forum and glad you are here.
    TFP Moderator
    Essential Links:
    ABC's Of Pool Chemistry, Test Kits, SLAM Your Pool
    28K Gal IG FreeForm, CLI Quartz, Pentair 36"SF & VS Pump, Dolphin M5, Rheem

4. Back To Top    #4

This forum is very helpful to folks and well worth the donation. I would strongly encourage folks to find this forum BEFORE they start construction (even better the design).

Rarely will I ever endorse a group, but it is clear there is a wealth of knowledge to be shared.
    +/-16k gallon IG pebblesheen pool with SWG, spa and waterfall, Hayward 2HP 2-speed Tri-star, Hayward 1.5HP Tri-star, Hayward 5030 Cartridge filter, Hayward H400 Heater, Sharkvac Robotic Cleaner

5. Back To Top    #5

I'm so grateful too that I found this forum when I did, and am drawing up some sort of plans to make sure all of my neighbors know about TFP and the knowledge here. I'm thinking flyers in their doors . . something to spread the Good News.
    Summer: 19 x 37 Pacific Graphex IG modified oval, aztec marine vinyl liner, 24,000 gal, 3.5 feet to 8 feet, 1 hp Hayward C4025 Swim Clear 4-cartridge filter, 12.5% Liquid Pool Shock for sanitizing, 1 super wide mouth skimmer, 4 returns (2 therapy jets in steps), Hayward Heat Pro heat pump, non-curved pool slide, 6' jump board, 8 ml blue solar cover, TF-100 test kit, had pink algae in 2010 Winter: Hot Springs Vista Spa, 500 gallons.

6. Back To Top    #6

Just joined. I've been reading up on the TFP methodology for a couple of weeks now, and want to support the forum. Unfortunately just ordered the Taylor test kit from Amato on Amazon, so I won't be able to take advantage of the discount on the TFP kit. (Wish I had seen the kit before I ordered the Taylor). Anyway, glad to support you. The information on this forum is worth it. Thank you!!

Now I just need to get my pool tested an on track to being trouble free!!

Thanks again,
    Jay
    22k, pebble tech, 8' raised spa, 60SF DE filter, Pentair VS pump, SWG, full sun in SoCal, built 2003; Taylor K-2006 test kit