Does new T-15 cell come with flow sensor and ...

kbp911

Jul 9, 2013
Does anyone know if I buy a new T-15 cell if it comes with a flow sensor? Also I notice there is a GLX-FLO and a GLX-FLO RP. Does anyone know what the difference is between the two?
Thanks a million folks,

:goodjob:

The cell alone does not come with the flow sensor or the unions to mount the cell.

I think the GLX-FLO-RP is just the sensor and the GLX-FLO is the sensor installed in the required tee fitting.

The P-KIT includes everything you need to install the cell.

Is this a new install or a replacement?

The flow sensor is separate from the cell.
The GLX-FLO RP is a replacement flow switch. It is just the flow switch without the T that it installs in.

This will be a replacement. As of now the flow sensor / light does not work on my current system anymore.
I have a brand new main board just replaced this year. The flow sensor light did work after installation but then stopped a few weeks ago. The board clicks when it is on and the numbers adjust accordingly showing V and amperage but the chlorine production just isn't where it should be even on super chlorinate. The cell is 5 to 6 years old to begin with so my thought is just replace both now and go from there.

It is pretty rare for these flow switches to fail I think. Sounds like you have no need for the unions or the tee for the switch. Might be cheaper to just find the cell and flow switch (if needed) separately.

It is also pretty easy to bypass the flow switch I think to determine if it is indeed the problem.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.