Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Kreepy Krauly Classic for concrete pool

1. Back To Top    #1
    Stockton, CA

Kreepy Krauly Classic for concrete pool

I have to replace my old Kreepy Krauly but when I look at new ones, there is a different model concrete pools. The old one seems to be for tile/vinyl pools. I have not had any problem with it (other than it spends more time on walls than on the floor). Did I have incorrect model all this time or should I buy the same?
    18K gal in ground, Plaster, three 1 HP WhisperFlo WFE-4 pumps (Pool, Hot Tub, Waterfall), 320 sq ft cartridge filters, MiniMax Plus HP 400 heater, TF-100 test kit, Kreepy Krauly Classic cleaner

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Kreepy Krauly Classic for concrete pool

I would go with design specific. Maybe it would spend more time on the floor...and after all, you do want it there too.
    TFP Moderator
    Essential Links:
    TF-100 Test Kit, ABC's Of Pool Chemistry, Test Kits, SLAM Your Pool
    28K Gal IG FreeForm, CLI Quartz, Flagstone, 36"SF, Pentair VS Pump, EasyTouch W/Remote, Rheem 400KBTU Htr

3. Back To Top    #3

Hurst, Texas

Re: Kreepy Krauly Classic for concrete pool

Wow, did you run over it with your car? I didn't think you could wear a Kreepy out!

The only difference is the Skirt - Starfish is for Concrete/Gunite/Plaster - Round is for Fiberglass & Vinyl
    The Starfish Skirt does a good job for me, and seems to last much longer then the Round Skirt (the ribs make it thinner)
    30k - IG - Plaster - Triton 60 Sand Filter - Zeolite Media - 1.5 h.p. Single Speed - Kreepy Krawly